Tuesday 8 September 2015

My Favorite Lipsticks


Hi everyone! Hope you are all well!
Today I am writing a post on my top three favorite lipsticks! These are the ones I use the most and the ones I find the most versatile. Keep reading for more information and pictures and swatches!



(Mine was from a gift set, hence why it looks different)



NARS Audacious Lipstick in the shade Brigitte. This is such a lovely lipstick, the colour is in the pink/brown family, which makes it perfect for day time and evening wear in my opinion. The formula is amazing, it does have a more matte finish but it doesn't feel drying at all. I find it to be very long lasting through eating and drinking. I dont find this lipstick has a smell, which is fine to me.
Also the packaging is just stunning, which when Im paying for a higher end product I think it's important it looks the price. the lid is magnetic to the body on the lipstick, and its a matte black with the NARS letters shiny.
Its a really great lipstick that I get a lot of use of! 

MAC Lipstick in the shade Please Me. This lipstick is much more a pinky colour than my NARS one, but its bright without being too much, I find I like to wear this in day time or evening as well. 
I love the formula of this lipstick, it feels so creamy and nice on the lips, but has a more matte finish. 
If you own a MAC lipstick you know the wonderful (well in my opinion haha!) smell that they have, the smell of vanilla or cakes underneath you nose is just amazing! 
I find this lasts well on my lips as well, and I have worn this on nights out before and it has lasted the majority of the night with drinking out of straws and glasses all night.


Last up I have chosen my Estee Lauder Lipstick in the shade Rose Tea. This is the brownest one of the three, with the NARS being a mix of brown and pink and the MAC one being very much pink, this one is certainly what I would call a brown lipstick. I find this formula extremely creamy and comfortable to wear, it isn't a matte finish like my others in this post, it has a shimmer through it but it is faint but I find it very flattering. For being a creamier lipstick it is still a very long lasting one on myself. I think this shade goes so well with so many different makeup looks making it very wearable and I get a lot of use out of it! 

Swatches left to right-
NARS, Estee Lauder, MAC

What are your favorite lippies? Let me know! 
Have you got any of the ones I mentioned? 
Please comment! I love to read and reply to them all!

Have a lovely day everyone xx
Tasha xx

10 comments:

  1. i love the estee lauder one its so gorgeous :) x x

    millieerosee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw your swatches are so cute haha!! The MAC lipstick one looks lovely... and I agree with you on the smell of the lipsticks, it's insanely gorgeous!
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can never go wrong with a MAC lipstick! I also love the look of the Estee Lauder lipstick - its a bit darker than the others so it seems perfect for autumn/winter :) and is it bad that I don't own any NARS makeup? I'm committing a beauty blogger sin! Great post hun :) xo

    Emma-Louise | Dino's Beauty Diary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea its perfect for a transistion into the wintery months! And this is sadly my only NARS product!! I would love a blush and bronzer duo they have, orgasm and laguna i think? could be wrong but theyr stuff sounds great! thank you!! xx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. thank you! they are my go to ones for sure! xx

      Delete
  5. I really want a Nars Audacious lipstick, I have heard such great things about them! You've chosen such a pretty shade as well

    Megan x / http://megaanalicec.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i would also like to try a couple more! i can defo recommend them going by the one i own! xx

      Delete