Monday 29 February 2016

Pop of Colour Eye Makeup - Urban Decay Vice 4


I created a look using the amazing Urban Decay Vice 4 Palette. I used the beautiful vibrant pink and coral shades to create a look with wearable pop of colour!
 Hope you like this look!







I used the shades fireball (second row down, second from left) and flame (bottom row second from left) as my pop of colour. They compliment each other so well, I concentrated them on the inner corner and the lower lash line
For the rest of the eye makeup I used the shade Bitter (bottom row, first from left) and Delete (bottom row, first from right) through the crease and outer corners.
 Brows - HD Brows- Brow Palette
Lips - Gerard Cosmetics Hydra Matte Lip in Serenity
Contour- ABH Contour Kit

It was great to create a look outside my usual comfort zone, but I think personally, this is actually quite wearable, its like a usual brown smokey look but instead of a normal white shimmery inner corner highlight its a pop of pink! Who couldn't use a bit more pink in their life?!

Give my Instagram a follow for more regular posts!

username- tasharosemakeup_

Click Here To Go To My Instagram!

Thank you for viewing and reading!

Hope your having a lovely day!

Tasha Rose xo

2 comments:

  1. This is perfect for a night out, that liquid lipstick is gorgeous too!
    Charlotte // www.charlottespicks.com

    ReplyDelete