Friday 21 August 2015

Urban Decay Naked 2 Smokey Eye

 Hey guys! Another makeup post today, feels like a hot minute since I posted my last one! I decided to have a play with the darker smokey colours in the Naked 2 palette, I really like how it came out and hope you like it also! Keep reading for more pictures and products used! xx



Eyes- (All shades from urban decay naked 2 palette!)
Transition Colour- Tease
1st Crease Colour- Snakebite
2nd Crease Colour to further deepen- Busted
Outer Corner- Blackout
Lid- YDR
Center of Lid- Verve (I just packed a little bit on top of the YDR colour)
Inner Corner- Booty Call
Brow Bone Highlight- Foxy
Lower Lash Liner - Blackout and Snakebite
Maybelline Gel Eyeliner
Red Cherry False Lashes - 523
Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara

Face/Complexion
Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation - 1N1 Ivory Nude
Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer - Light
Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Powder Makeup - 1N1 Ivory Nude
Anatasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit - Java and Fawn for my contour and bronze
MUA Blusher - Lolly
Urban Decay Naked Flushed- Streak, I used the highlighter in the palette

Brows
HD Brows Eyebrow Palette - Medium Brown and Dark Brown

Lips
Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Liner- 140 Intense Pink
Nars Audacious Lipstick - Brigitte

 Hope you like this look! Let me know what you think!
Comment Below! I read and reply to them all!

Have a lovely day!

Tasha xx

28 comments:

  1. This look is beautiful! What contour shade do you use? Your cheekbones are beautifully chiseled, even in photographic light! <3

    Lauren x

    velvetteddys.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks girl! I mentioned my contour shades in the face/complexion part of the post! I used Anatasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit - Java and Fawn for my contour and bronze! xx

      Delete
    2. How I missed that I don't know :P I literally ordered that contour kit this morning! Yay! <3 x

      Delete
    3. You will defo enjoy it! xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Vicky! I love how it turned out xx

      Delete
  3. Looks lovely!! xxx
    http://www.beckybobble.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your eye makeup is stunning! I only own the original naked palette but seeing this look makes me want the 2nd palette! xx

    clionahill.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have the original but my friend does and I used it on her and I love the colours in it! Thank you for your comment girl! xx

      Delete
    2. You look beautifuul :)

      xoxo

      Delete
    3. Thank you so much Sarah, how kind of you xx

      Delete
  5. You're really good at this! The photos look great and your eye lids beautiful! I love the Naked palettes :)

    xoxo Emily
    http://www.ditchtheheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emily! That means a lot! I only own this one but would like the original and naked 3! xxx

      Delete
  6. I love the look you created here! It's really pretty, I am so bad when it comes to blending, I think I have to try more :)

    Betty | Inspiremeand

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea blending can be a pain but I just keep going until I think I have done enough, and then do more!! haha! I blend my eyeshadows after each colour I apply that way your not trying to blend them all at the end and it makes it easier and look a lot better! xx

      Delete
  7. This is GORGEOUS. I need to work on my blending. Totally going to try out this look because I just learned how to do a cat eye on my eye shape. So happy. Celebrate good times.

    doitfortheirony.com / creative lifestyle blog of a career gal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl thats so kind of you!! Blending is so hard to get the hang of and het perfect! Its a lovely palette, it was my first high end one and I still love it! Aw well done I bet it looks lovely on you!! xx

      Delete
  8. I would love to try this out! Loved the look!

    MadeFromBeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really like how it turned out, its alot darker than my usual looks I gravitate towards but I think it looks good! xx

      Delete
  9. This look is gorgeous! Your blending is on point! I need this palette desperately x

    http://whiteshirtchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats so sweet of you girl! Aw blending is the key! Yea its an absolutely amazing palette! Worth the money! xx

      Delete
  10. Your photographs are amazing! Thy're so clear! What camera do you use, if you don't mind me asking? I've been looking for a new one for ages! :) Oooh, and also, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Yay! So good luck!!

    Nikkiisliving.blogspot.com

    XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! How sweet are you?! and my camera is the canon 600d! xx

      Delete
  11. I've only got the naked 3 and I'm so jealous of your naked 2, the shades look so gorgeous and this eye look is so so beautiful!

    Love Hannah, justmycouture

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you are far too sweet! I would absolutely love the naked 3, i love the romantic pinky tones it has! I will have to buy it one day (pay day hehe) thank you for your comment girl! xx

      Delete
  12. Your makeup is perfect! I wish I could do it this well! I’m going to have to try this now with my Naked Palettes! Thank you for sharing!

    TFM BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Im so happy how it came out, You should give it a go! xx

      Delete