Saturday 20 February 2016

Morphe 35o Palette Eye Makeup


In this post I am sharing a look I created with the amazing Morphe 35O Palette, warm tones central!
This look is a slight spotlight/halo eye, which I am loving atm. 
Enjoy!






By applying the transition shade as you normally would, but taking the shades you would normally just concentrate on the outer corner, take these on the inner corner as well, leaving the center of the lid blank until you applying the shade of your choice, using a brighter shimmery shade will give the "spotlight" effect making your eyes pop! This technique can also make your eyes appear bigger and more rounded.


Transition- second from right, second row
Inner and outer corners (and through the crease)- 4th from left third row, and the one directly underneath this shade.
Center of lid- third from left top row
Brow highlight- 1st from left top row


Hope you like this look and can use this as some inspiration for yourself!
Please hop over to Instagram and give me a follow, I post way more regularly on there!
username- tasharosemakeup_

Thanks for viewing and reading!
Have a lovely day.

Tasha Rose xo

8 comments:

  1. I loove warm tones, this eye makeup is gorgeous on you! :)
    https://cherieedle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are lovely arent they! aww thank you so much xx

      Delete
  2. The Morphe 35o palette is one of my favorites! I love the eye look; it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look so much, you've made it look so easy!
    www.charlottespicks.com

    ReplyDelete