Monday 24 August 2015

Liebster Award Nomination


An exciting post from me today! I have been nominated by the beautiful Nikki McCaig for the Liebster Award, how amazing?!
Honestly thank you so much to Nikki, you are so lovely to even think of me to nominate for this award, I am so grateful and appreciate it so much!
Nikkis blog is so interesting, and recently very delicious looking! I would certainly recommend taking a look at her blog!


The Liebstar Award is for small or new to the blog world bloggers, and a great way to find bloggers that are less known out there!
The rules for entering are:
Once nominated make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post.
Nominate 10 other bloggers that have 200 followers or less who you think are worthy of the award. 
Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can nominate the person who nominated you.
Once nominated make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
Answer the 10 questions asked to you by the person who nominated you and create ten questions for your nominees.

Nikki's Questions- 
1. What is your proudest achievement to date?
My small beautician business and Getting my first job in childcare!
2. What is at the very top of your bucket list?
Well it was paragliding, Which I did with my boyfriend in Tenerife in June! Not quite sure what the next big bucket list item I would like to tick off next is, perhaps having my own youtube channel!
3. What is one thing you love about yourself? 
I love I am a very loving and caring person, I believe I am myself and I always get told its one of my best traits.
4. How did you choose your current blog title? 
Well Tasha is my name, and the rose part is because roses, to me, are such beautiful things and make so many people happy and smile when they receive them , which is what I hope my blog does for as many people as possible.
5. Where were you one year ago?
I was getting ready to start college in a couple weeks time for the third year, but the first year studying early education and childcare
6. Name one purchase you regret from the past 6 months.
I cant remember what I bought last week never mind within that time frame haha!
7. Which hobby would you choose to do if the internet did not exist?
I have always enjoyed photography, and dance, I find they are both great ways to express yourself
8. If you could only smell one scent for the rest of your life, what would it be? 
at the moment it would probably be my salted caramel yankee candle haha!
9. What is the most worn item in your wardrobe?
My joggers, i practically live in them haha!
10. Coff
ee, tea or hot chocolate? 

defo hot chocolate, never drank tea or coffee!

I Nominate-
Vixella Beauty/ Vicky Auld
Tempted By Makeup/ Lisa Watson
Beautify Your Journey
Inspire Me Land/ Betty
Lion in the Wild/ Kiara King
Leah Marriott
Student Beauty Hack
Vicky's Tea Break
Lauretn Wears Prada
Ditch The Heels

And my questions are-

  1. If you could be anywhere in the world right now where would you be?
  2. Who do you look up to/ who is your inspiration?
  3. What is your fave movie to watch to cheer you up?
  4. What is your fave place you have visited?
  5. What is your goals for the next year?
  6. Sweet or Savory?
  7. Fave Disney Character? 
  8. Fave beauty/makeup brand
  9. Fave clothes shops?
  10. Tell something a lot of people wouldnt know about you
Again thank you to the lovely Nikki for the nomination!

Tasha xx

14 comments:

  1. Haha Thanks Tasha!! That is so sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, it's nice to get to know you better and I love that this tag helps up-and-coming bloggers promote each other!
    Thanks for sharing Tasha :)

    xx K
    www.lovekrista.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea its such a lovely thing to be able to do! xx

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the nomination Tasha x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on getting nominated! :) Following you on Bloglovin'.

    http://beewritesx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much girl! much appreciated! xx

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the nomination lovely :) x

    www.vickysteabreak.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this post and Congratulations on getting your first job in Childcare<3
    Rose
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much thats so kind! I am so excited to start, been a dream job since i was very young xx

      Delete
  7. Congratulations on your award! Time before internet is such a funny concept!

    Natalia | Lindifique

    ReplyDelete