Monday 10 August 2015

My Night/Evening Skin Care Routine

My previous post included all of the products I use in the morning for my skin care routine, now for the part 2! I'll share what I use in the evening!



Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean or Dermalogica Pre Cleanse- I use this to take off my makeup and to cleanse my face.
dr.organix Manuka Honey Face Scrub- I use this about 3-4 times a week, this is really important to remove all the dead skin cells from your face, this will also brighten your complexion.
dr.organix Manuka Honey Face Mask- I use a face mask about 2-3 times a week, this one is a setting one which I usually don't like as I have dry skin and they tend to be drying, but this one works really well and moisturizes my skin nicely.
Dermalogica Gentle Cream Exfoliant- I know this sounds like it must be a scrub but it is actually a mask, trust me! As the name suggests this is a exfoliating face mask, and I really enjoy using this one.
Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner- I mentioned this in my previous skin routine post, I use this in the evening also for the same reasons, it restore the pH balance you will of altered with the other products and it also helps takes excess products off the skin such as left over mask etc.
L'oreal Age Perfect Extraordinary Restoring Serum- I use about two drops of this and I apply all over my face and neck in patting motions to really push the product into my skin.
L'oreal Revitalift Night Cream- After applying the serum I apply this over the top to moisturize my skin and lock in the serum.
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye- I use this under my eyes to provide extra care and nourishment to my under eye area, I use patting motions with my ring fingers for this.
E45 Intense Recovery Lotion- I use this morning and night all over my body to keep my skin nice and moisturized which is a must with my dry skin.

Hope this provides some ideas for any of those with normal to dry skin looking to try new skin care. I swear by these products 100% and have been using them for a long time.

Whats your holy grail skin care products? Comment below, I would love to hear what you all use!

Tasha xx

10 comments:

  1. My holy grail skincare product is definitely the Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser - it's so worth the hype!
    Elle xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the comment babe, ooh! I haven't heard of that product I must have a look up on it! xx

      Delete
  2. You have amazing and inspiring skin care stuff. I just Love all. :)
    Dear Following you ...Would love if you will follow me back. :)
    fashionblitzpakistan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. E45 has to sneak in somewhere, it's so great for my dry skin x

    www.pintsizedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried E45 since I was a child, as the original E45 was no use for my skin unfortunately, but i recently came across this type and anything that says its for very dry skin i want to try! and its working lovely for me! xx

      Delete
  4. I believe that the E45 brand is sooo under ratted, but they are so great on your skin.
    My skin is always so soft and hydrated after I use it!

    Betty | Inspiremeand

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... Buy opioids online with bitcoin Australia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, I found your blog via Google while searching for such kinda informative post and your post looks very interesting for me visto per il canada

    ReplyDelete
  7. Harvest the main advantages of mainly innovative substances -- you'll find him or her created for: Dermal Fillers For Sale

    ReplyDelete